Christ Apostolic Church (Int.) seeks to bring salvation in Christ to all persons in the world who are perishing by preaching and teaching the gospel of Christ as in the Holy Scriptures and promoting socioeconomic development.
The values of C.A.C. (Int.) are enshrined in the tenets of Church. These are:
- The Unity of the Godhead and the Trinity of the persons therein.
- The utter depravity of human nature, the necessity for repentance and Regeneration, and the Eternal Doom of the final impenitent.
- The Virgin Birth, Sinless Life, Atoning Death, Triumphant Resurrection, Ascension and abiding Intercession of our Lord Jesus Christ. His Second Coming and Millennial Reign on earth.
- Justification and Sanctification of the believer through the finished work of Christ.
- The Baptism of the Holy Ghost of the believers with Signs following
- The Nine Gifts of the Holy Ghost for edification, exhortation, and comfort of the Church, which is the body of Christ.
- The Sacraments of Baptism by immersion, and of the Lord’s Supper
- Divine Inspiration and Authority of the Holy Scriptures
- Church Government by Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, Teachers, Elders, and Deacons.
- The possibility of falling from Grace
- The obligatory nature of Tithes an offering
- Divine Healing through Obedience to the Command of our Lord Christ and Faith in His Name and Merit of His Blood for all sicknesses, diseases, and infirmities.
- Faith in God the Jehovah “Jireh” to supply all your needs.